It is time to get back into the AR blogging world so here goes:
There has been a significant amount of apprehension and anxiety lurking within me at the thought of AR and actually completing my plan in an effective manner.
I have sent out 9 invites for the 1st round of face-to-face meetings with my participants starting next week and thus far 8 of them have accepted. While I am convinced that I am not currently prepared for these meetings I cannot continue to dawdle and if I must force my compliance to my own schedule than so be it...hahahaha
I have already hit a slight snag in that a few of the participants are using online syllabi built from 3rd party programs and I'm not quite sure how to address it since the current template is paper based and the playlists that will be utilized in the 2nd cycle focus on using Microsoft Word.
I find that I am thinking about this on a subconscious level without even realizing it most of the times. I still have a lot to figure out before next Monday.
Wish me luck!! Back to conference life...
No comments:
Post a Comment