Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Future Investment

I am at an impasse, I'm struggling to find a position within this field that I am "qualified" for and I don't have an excess of money to throw around as an investment in my future. I am mentally prepared to be in Grad School but, again, cannot financially afford it. I'm not sure what else I can do right now. I am trying to avoid taking a job for the sake of having a job but as each day passes it becomes increasingly harder not to push this aside and just take the first thing that I can find.

I so badly want to make it in this industry but chances  and opportunities do not come free. I do not know how make my presence known to the employers I seek. I've scoured job sites and postings but to no avail.

Struggling to "keep my chin up". It's only been about a week since I left, but it's been a brutal one to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment