My boss is finally back on campus. I even briefly saw her today which always brightens my day. The time in the office turned into a whirlwind only moments after walking in-the-door. I was asked to be moderator at the Educause Annual Conference in October!! Faculty began submitting their videos for a project I'm working on...only they weren't quite what was asked for. Knowing how hard it is to record videos it wasn't easy having to ask them to re-record certain videos under more specific parameters but I'm hoping the end result will be that much better. Unfortunately for the faculty their videos are due by the end of the week so that doesn't leave much time to re-record.. Also, I hope they realize that the videos may not be used in its entirety because I have different directions to follow and expectations to meet.
Nonetheless, I am actually looking forward to my meeting with my boss tomorrow morning. I am confident she will pleased with the work I have accomplished in her absence. I will be able to get so much more done now that she is back and able to advise me.
There is a chance that I can continue to work at the University but I don't have any details quite yet. It's just been circulating around the department. I believe it will technically be a different job but hopefully that will only comprise part of my time and the rest I can devote to continue the work I've been doing the last 18 months. My fingers are crossed. Wish me luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment