I am happy to announce that I have been hired by my former employer (University) to work part-time as the Jr. Instructional Designer. It is a helpful step in building my name, gaining further experience, bolstering my resume, and preparing for grad school. The paperwork is still being finished before I can sign it. This is my second week so far and I am already working on huge projects for the campus as I am given more responsibilities.
My stress level has definitely jumped up several degrees but I hope that will dissipate as I get more completed towards the end goal of completing these projects. I am also considering other options to combat the stress but so far nothing has been decided.
I feel like I should write more but I can't think of anything else. For now it's time to unwind and get ready for another busy day tomorrow. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment