Monday, October 6, 2014

Kristi's A.R. update

Progress Report:

I have met with an IRB board member at CI to ask questions about the application as well as further clarification. This meeting was very helpful to answer my specific questions so that I complete the application correctly and appropriately. While I am not certain if this is a necessary step in my AR I would prefer to complete it and have my application expedited or exempt rather than not complete one and risk unknown ramifications. I completed the online re-certification process and have 95% of my application complete but I am held up on completing the procedures question because I am still working on formulating the questions for my survey(s)/interview. It is bizarre to be thinking about the questions for the end of the research before my research has technically begun.
I am pretty confident in my pre-survey but still want to do testing to ensure that the navigation is correct.

I have already made what seems like so many revisions to what I shared via logic model and force field analysis.

I am going to focus on improving accessibility of syllabi through increasing the use of the existing online training that CI offers. I will only be interacting with faculty. (I considered both students and faculty for quite a while).

Field of Action: Accessibility (Accessible syllabi)

Problem: low numbers viewing online training on accessibility

I am struggling to fully develop my project when I am not confident about how many faculty will respond to my invitation for participation.


No comments:

Post a Comment