Friday, September 26, 2014

My "Trailer"

Alright... here goes nothing

I must admit that I had a lot more fun with this than I expected once I devised my "medium" of choice and shook off the usual trepidation when Bill gives us a deliverable.

This is by no means a piece of cinematic genius but look at what I used to bring it to life!!!

And yes I built everything on my own :-D  .... but I thought fondly of the purple team.

Hopefully by the end you are singing and/or at least dancing. No judging here!!

Without further adieu...

2 comments:

  1. Great work, Kristi! I especially liked the idea of multiple paths to choose. And the voice-work sounded strangely familiar :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, first off AWESOME!! Not only for the lego connection with all of us but what an innovative short take on the project! I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete