AR Plan Structure: the 1st draft does not need to be specially formatted
1st draft is due Friday, December 5th
Purpose: write a phrase or a couple lines, "The purpose of my AR is to... "
- most likely taken from force field analysis and/or logic model
- "The problem that I want to solve is...." OR "The situation that I want to improve is..."
- likely also to be found in the logic model
Background Research: this is where your lit review saves the day!!
- can be a list of helpful resources
- a brief summary of lit review
- short paragraph of what you've learned from the resources
Role of the Researcher: related to the CoP section mentioned on the AR Plan template
- your role in your research environment (i.e. workplace, etc...)
My Actions: Cycle 1- the research question is...
- a paragraph description of the action you will take or have already taken
Artifacts Collected: a list of what you will be collecting during this cycle
- i.e. attendance, survey data, etc..
Evaluation: a paragraph or two analyzing this cycle
- "I will evaluate the outcomes of this action by...
Plan: Cycle 2
- what you hope or plan will be your second cycle
- dependent on the outcomes of Cycle 1
- what actions will you take in the next cycle?
REMINDER: Be sure to consider and address, How will I measure the success?
1st draft is due Friday, December 5th
Author's Note: I will likely be comparing completion rates, building a rubric :-/, asking participants to evaluate sample syllabi
Invitation/survey >> Guided practice >> f2f meeting with me >> evaluate own syllabi
Author's Note: I will likely be comparing completion rates, building a rubric :-/, asking participants to evaluate sample syllabi
Invitation/survey >> Guided practice >> f2f meeting with me >> evaluate own syllabi
No comments:
Post a Comment