The farther we get in the program, particularly in this strand, the more I realize how influential it (Cog Tools) is when I think of my current and future family. Of course I've always had beliefs and ideologies but I've never really been one to openly share or feel opinionated enough to interject my views in conversations partially because I believe everyone has a right to their opinion and I am not an argumentative person but also because I didn't quite know how to express my views in the best way so it was much easier to simply listen. Now, however, I find that I am more willing to engage in conversations that I can constructively contribute to because I have a response and I know what I want to say.
Developing a personal learning theory, identifying a community of practice, and the other assignments have opened my eyes and mind to experiences that I overlooked. I don't know if anyone else is feeling a shift like this but I am thankful to have the opportunity to stretch my limits, collaborate with my fabulous cadre mates, and forge a new path into my future.
No comments:
Post a Comment