Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Another year has just begun..

I'm another year older today. My day has been very relaxed which is a nice change of pace after the last couple of days in the office. I woke up early and went for a jog on the beach PLUS I found some sea-glass along the way. I had an enjoyable lunch but I have yet to find out where I'm being taken to dinner. 

I've been doing some Ed. Tech. reading to further curate my Scoop.It! page. It's so fun trying out the suggested resources such as Web2PDF where I can turn a website into a PDF that I can save on my desktop to reference as needed rather than keeping a window open indefinitely. I also found another one called Flip-Flap that allows you to "transform your doc, PDF, etc...into an interactive flipbook that can then be shared by email, blog, Facebook, or Twitter". I haven't tried it out yet but it sounds very interesting.

Just wanted to share the new resources I found while they were fresh in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment