Monday, July 29, 2013

Sharpening my skills

I am swamped again trying to accomplish the countless ideas in my head. There has been lots of reading and writing today, but mostly reading so far. I am constantly trying to gain further insight into the Ed. Tech. "way of life" by picking up the lingo and terminology, reading as many articles and blogs as I can each day, curating my own tools and knowledge pools, creating lists of tools and resources to invest in when I can,  and diligently searching for opportunities to practice my skills and gain new ones.
I am but a small fish in this vast Ed. Tech. ocean but I have a big appetite for knowledge and learning. I know my effort, diligence, willingness, and time will be worthwhile as I grow into a well educated bigger fish.

On a separate note, I really do love Google products. I just started using Google Keep today to safely record the list of books I'd like to buy. I use many others such as Google Drive, Photos, Sites, Blogger...I'm hoping to check out Calendar soon.

As far as work goes, I am polishing the scripts and hope to record more training videos tomorrow. Wish me luck!!

Lastly, "I aspire to inspire others to create works of art woven with technology".

No comments:

Post a Comment