So in an attempt to attain more knowledge and experience I have decided to sign up for a MOOC or Massive Open Online Course entitiled Creative, Innovation, and Change that is being offered through Coursera that lasts 8 weeks and starts at the beginning of September.
I was browsing through the Coursera homepage when I came across another class that I found interesting about Nutrition, Physical activity, and health that had just started this week so on a whim I signed up. My hope is that if I try out one of these courses on a topic that is personally interesting to me I will be less intimidated when the "career" specific one begins.
So far I have read the syllabus and schedule (6 weeks long) but I had better get started since there are two Modules for the first week.
Let the research begin. Inquisitively I shall seek out knowledge and explore the land of MOOCs!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment