Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday check-in

Greetings!!

I've successfully completed the first week of my Nutrition and Health MOOC and I have another two modules to complete for this week.There are a 11 modules total. Five more weeks to go!!! I will get a 5-day break before my second one begins (September to late October). Busy, busy, busy...

On the work-front, I have a big video project that I am working on to create video tutorials for VoiceThread for the faculty at the University I currently work at. I am also still searching for employment after my position here ends in a month. I'm very nervous about finding a position that will continue to give me experience within Ed. Tech. and I'm beginning to wonder if it's possible. I'm applying to positions within and outside of Ed.Tech. I must continue working if I want to be able to save up and apply to grad school in the next year or so.

On the professional development-front, I am trying to maintain this blog (but wondering what topics are worth writing about), curating a Scoop.It!! page, and developing my e-portfolio (a true work in progress).

Well, time to get back to the video scripts...they're not to write themselves!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment