The goal is to develop your skill as a reflective practitioner. You are encouraged to open discuss all ethical issues while maintaining a spirit of respect for diversity of ideas throughout the program.
As part of my Action Research on accessible syllabi at CI I will be completing the University's IRB process so I can gain access to the pertinent information and resources.
I have completed the certification for the NIH Office of Extramural Research in the past for my undergrad research in 2012. I have once again completed this certification so that it is current and will be included with my IRB application. I will not be able to submit my application until I further plan out my research and what I am trying to accomplish in terms of how do I intend to interact with the authors (faculty) of the syllabi I look at, etc... and then submit everything to the IRB at Pepperdine.
I would rather know that I was thorough than negligent.
No comments:
Post a Comment